Designed by therapists, the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)-based notebook entries are made to help you track your emotions, become more aware of thought patterns, and grow over time specifically to reduce anxiety and manage stress.
- 100 Journal Entries you can use whenever you feel stressed or anxious.
- Structured exercises proven to help you feel less anxious and track patterns.
- 5 Check-Ins covering different therapy tools for anxiety.
- 100+ notes and tips from therapists throughout the notebook to help guide and encourage reflection.
- 270 guided pages on 8”x5” paper.
How will this notebook help with anxiety?
The notebook primarily includes CBT, which an evidence-based mental health treatment considered the gold standard for treating anxiety.
In this notebook, you will practice becoming aware of the relationship between your thoughts and your feelings, empowering you to challenge and adjust them over time. Multiple CBT resources are included throughout the book and appendix to also further support your needs. Other tools, tips, and reflection questions are also available to help you discover which therapist tools work best for you.
When should I use this notebook?
Whenever you feel anxious or stressed, but there’s no pressure. You can use this however often you feel comfortable, whether that’s daily or on an as-needed basis.